- Hey, a COVID-19 report. OHA has cutback to weekly reports and will release the State info today, but CHW got a report out this week. Numbers are still there, but luckily no new deaths.
- The Farmer's Market runs through October in case you were wondering. Umbrellas are acceptable.
- WBC day at the Mill Casino, Hotel, RV Park. Coos Co. Commissioner candidates.
- SWOCC has a Community Resource Fair today.
- According to a report from the Oregon Employment Dept., both Coos & Curry counties have experienced job increases. Now if we can just find employees.
- Quake at the Southern End.
- Another illegal marijuana operation near Junction City.
- Officer involved shooting at Grants Pass.
- Fatal on Hwy. 140E, Klamath Co.
- Fatal on Hwy. 140, Jackson Co.
- Fatal on Hwy. 38, North Douglas Co., just outside Drain headed towards I-5.
- Fatal on Hwy. 221, Yamhill Co.
- Local Police Logs show warrant arrests, burglary, DWS, harassment, UEMV, & more.
- In sports, Marshfield volleyball made short work of their league match a Cottage Grove last night.
- Prep soccer not good for North Bend in Eugene yesterday.
- Girl's prep soccer polls are out, MHS is No. 10.
- SWOCC men to host Rogue CC in soccer today.
- Big volleyball match at Gill Coliseum tonight, it's the Ducks visiting the Beavers, 7p.
Other Related News
Welcome to the Month of October. What a way to kick-off the tenth month of this New ...
The University of Oregon’s student section was put under the microscope after so...
A good rule of thumb – it’s probably not great when a memo from a state h...