- Weekly report from OHA released Wednesday shows 28 new deaths in Oregon due to COVID-19. That's right. Not tetanus, small pox or the other viruses our parents protected us from with those early inoculations in our youth. Some still scuff at the numbers, but 8,520 deaths is real, just ask the families.
- Board of Commissioners for the Coos Co. Airport District meets this morning at the airport in North Bend.
- There was an earthquake off Bandon early this morning. Outer fault line, six-miles deep.
- Recognizing the Hiroshima Peace Tree, Oregon's Forester, who happens to have ties to the Bay Area, led the ceremony in Salem.
- Another illegal pot bust in Southern Oregon. 'Tis the season.
- Police logs show drug bust following a UEMV report at the Mill Casino.
- Giving false info regarding vehicle insurance can lead to an arrest, it did for one male in North Bend.
- Police logs show DWS, UEMV, DUII, just an alphabet type of day. But, also criminal trespass, burglary and hit & run reports.
- In sports, Oregon volleyball wins at Oregon State Wednesday night.
- SWOCC men win at home in soccer over Rogue CC out of Grants Pass.
- Prep soccer has Marshfield and North Bend on the road tonight.
- Couple of South Coast teams break into the top 10 of the Coach's Prep Football Polls.
Other Related News
Welcome to the Month of October. What a way to kick-off the tenth month of this New ...
The University of Oregon’s student section was put under the microscope after so...
A good rule of thumb – it’s probably not great when a memo from a state h...