- Days are getting longer, and the tides are flushing out the Bay.
- The Bay Area Chamber of Commerce has its WBC Forum today.
- Homeless Count gets underway in the Bay Area today. Might have some surprising results.
- Former Coos Co. Commissioners Melissa Cribbins is hired by the Coos Co. Airport District.
- Empire Fishing Pier repairs begin today.
- Signs of Pet Stress at NBPL today.
- Coos Bay Tree Board meets today, sidewalk policy on their agenda.
- Oregon Coast Tourism partners, including here in Coos Bay, receive funds for accessibility initiatives.
- Employment report for the Month of December on the South Oregon Coast.
- DEQ issues environmental penalties for the Month of December, two hit the Bay Area.
- Recreational boating fatalities were down last year, but still high according to the Oregon State Marine Board.
- A couple of earthquakes near the Southern Junction of the two fault lines that run parallel with the Oregon Coast.
- Winter Grant Cycle for ODFW Conservation & Recreational Fund opening.
- Community Wildfire Risk Reduction grants available.
- Car clouters arrested in Bandon.
- Missing person found on Hudson Ridge.
- UEMVs and warrant arrests on the area Police Logs.
- In sports, North Bend basketball falls at home.
- Prep basketball polls released for this week, including the 3A boy's & girl's teams. The 3A Tournament will be held March 2-4 here in the Bay Area.
Other Related News
All is mostly quiet in the rumor mill regarding the Portland Trail Blazers with ...
Portland Trail Blazers rookie Shaedon Sharpe has decided not to compete in ...
It’s almost time to spring forward! Daylight Saving time will begin at 2...