- If you are traveling, note the shorter days and be prepared in your travels. Check the ODOT TripCheck for the latest road reports.
- Check out the high tide at mid-day for Coos Bay. Might have to get those sandbags out again. Nice minus tide at the end of Turkey Day.
- Oregon Health Authority has the latest COVID-19 news for us and it is still not good. Best to heed the safety suggestions though when you do gather today. It only takes one with a cough.
- South Coast Striders offer a hike on Friday to help you feel not as full the day after. Then again, nothing like leftovers!
- ODOT releases its slate of committee meetings for the Month of December. Then it's a New Year!
- Employers, Worker's Compensation has a new report out.
- OSU researchers trying to help life-threatening pregnancy conditions.
- Pacific Power willing to match your contribution to Project HELP, which could help a family or individual in need this Winter.
- Speaking of power, vehicle accident in the Bunker Hill area last night knocked out juice to over 100 customers late at night and early into this morning.
- Human remains found off I-5 in Marion Co.
- Maybe they were trying to get a better selfie. There is a reason for a seawall.
- Fatal accident in Lane Co.
- Police logs show warrant arrests, burglary, UEMV and more.
- In sports, Pac-12 volleyball, Ducks win, Beavers lose, one to go in the regular season.
- Pac-12 men's basketball disrupts the annual family turkey day with games in Portland today. You can watch it home in between the annual NFL Thanksgiving Day games.
Other Related News
Pacific Power release – But Pacific Power tips for conserving energy and managing co...
Oregon Dept. of Consumer & Business Services release – Salem – The weather...
Tuesday morning shortly after 1:00am, Lane County Sheriff’s deputies received inform...